Job Title: Customer Services Specialist – Part-Time
Reports To: Director of People Experiences
Organizational Profile and Culture
KnoWEwell is a Wholistic Ecosystem Platform for Global Consciousness, Healing and Hope. A unified source of truth and safe space for collaborative knowledge sharing, learning, innovations in health, well-being and healing – for the whole of all people, living species and our planet – a collaborative initiative with a global healing community with respect, personal space and benefits for all. Our mission is to transform healthcare by inspiring and empowering individuals with knowledge, resources and technology to proactively prevent harm, address chronic illness and create WELLthier Living™ for themselves, their family, humanity and our planet. We are headquartered in Far Hills, NJ. Our organization has an entrepreneurial culture that demands leadership and innovation from all levels, with each staff member representing a critical component of organizational success. We are looking for committed, passionate people, who embody our core values and with a strong desire to create a materially positive impact on the health of humanity and our planet.
The team at KnoWEwell is small, and passionate. We are deeply committed to accelerating the mission of the organization, and see every person and position holding equal importance to the team. We all work hard to achieve our objectives, and we believe in celebrating success and loving what we do every day. We are entrepreneurial, innovative, and motivated. Outside of work, we mirror our members’ enthusiasm for the health of humanity and our planet, for giving back and for the desire to create a WELLthier Living™ World. The team is composed of self-directed, creative, and innovative thinkers who actively seek opportunities for growth to drive our mission forward.
Our customer service specialist(s) represent a linchpin for the smooth functioning and creating an overall positive customer experience. S/he will require clear communication and work closely with the other members of the team to ensure that all staff are well supported to drive our important mission forward. We’re looking for candidates who can expand our culture, challenge business as usual, and bring their whole selves to work.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate is a kind, friendly and confident self-starter who is ready to roll up his/her sleeves to get the job done and an excellent communicator. S/he brings experience and knowledge to the work, but is also a constant learner who is flexible and able to navigate ambiguous situations.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Communicate with customers in a kind, friendly and timely manner to create a positive experience
· Learn the KnoWEwell Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
· Assist customers in creating their profile on the KnoWEwell platform.
· Process and resolve customer inquiries, changes and tickets in accordance with established policies and procedures.
· Maintain detailed database files and documentation.
· Help customers troubleshoot technical issues.
· Work closely with the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Specialist and with the IT department to resolve technical issues.
· Provide timely reporting and feedback to the team regarding customer concerns.
· Strong customer/client focus, with kind, friendly and professional manner
· Associate degree or equivalent work experience
· Six months to one year of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
· Demonstrated ability to follow up and resolve issues
· Proficient with Microsoft Office
· Strong interpersonal and active listening skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
· Strong analytical/problem solving and research skills
· Strong verbal and written communications skills
· A team mindset with a strong desire to contribute
· Technically savvy and proficient in MS Office
How To Apply
This position will be located in New Jersey. This is a phenomenal chance to enrich one’s career, humanity and our Planet at the same time. Join us! To apply, please send a cover letter and a resume to Careers@KnoWEwell.com.