Job Title: Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Social Media Manager
Reports To: Director of Marketing
Organizational Profile and Culture
KnoWEwell is a Wholistic Ecosystem Platform for Global Consciousness, Healing and Hope. A unified source of truth and safe space for collaborative knowledge sharing, learning, innovations in health, well-being and healing – for the whole of all people, living species and our planet – a collaborative initiative with a global healing community with respect, personal space and benefits for all. Our mission is to transform healthcare by inspiring and empowering individuals with knowledge, resources and technology to proactively prevent harm, address chronic illness and create WELLthier Living™ for themselves, their family, humanity and our planet. We are headquartered in Far Hills, NJ. Our organization has an entrepreneurial culture that demands leadership and innovation from all levels, with each staff member representing a critical component of organizational success. We are looking for committed, passionate people, who embody our core values and with a strong desire to create a materially positive impact on the health of humanity and our planet.
The team at KnoWEwell is small, and passionate. We are deeply committed to accelerating the mission of the organization, and see every person and position holding equal importance to the team. We all work hard to achieve our objectives, and we believe in celebrating success and loving what we do every day. We are entrepreneurial, innovative, and motivated. Outside of work, we mirror our members’ enthusiasm for the health of humanity and our planet, for giving back and for the desire to create a WELLthier Living™ World. The team is composed of self-directed, creative, and innovative thinkers who actively seek opportunities for growth to drive our mission forward.
At KnoWEwell, we have a strong desire to get to know our customers and to give them the best products and services possible so that they can have the greatest opportunities to move along their health journey towards an optimal outcome. This role is pivotal in helping us accomplish this goal. Managing our CRM, the CRM and Social Media Manager helps to attract and retain loyal customers by bringing awareness to our mission, purpose and services and by managing customer feedback and experiences. S/he transforms raw data into actionable insights and prompt action as well as ensures the brand voice is carried out across all of our social media channels. We’re looking for candidates who can expand our culture, challenge business as usual, and bring their whole selves to work.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate is a kind, friendly and confident self-starter who is ready to roll up his/her sleeves to get the job done and an excellent communicator. S/he brings experience and knowledge to the work, but is also a constant learner who is flexible and able to navigate ambiguous situations.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Coordinate with team members to ensure data accuracy and integration across key systems.
. Collect, combine, and analyze data utilizing our CRM to build dashboards and visualizations that highlight key insights for the business.
. Update our customer lead pipeline and CRM:
- Import and export data; clean up data fields ensuring consistency and quality of data.
. Partner with Marketing and support key processes around marketing automation and campaign management:
- Create processes in our CRM to help monitor activities, trends, sales and leads
- Review analytics and create detailed reporting on activity to enhance business strategies
. Administer training to existing or new users/groups; provide one-to-one training to end users as needed.
. Develop and implement email and social campaign strategy:
- Write and boost posts
- Create and publish content on all social media channels
- Maintain the day-to-day social media calendar in collaboration with Marketing department to execute social strategy for all marketing campaigns
- Attend KnoWEwell events and capture live social content
- Create weekly and monthly reports on social media statistics
- Monitor and maintain healthy email deliverability and social media reach
. Measure, monitor and analyze CRM’s and Social Media’s overall strategy towards meeting business goals.
. Partner with IT colleagues and CRM vendor to:
- Provide feedback on product functionality and potential enhancements, and/or custom configurations/ alterations.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
· 1-3 years of demonstrated proficiency making low level CRM customizations and implementing business workflows and processes within the CRM environment
· 1-3 years of demonstrated proficiency and success expanding social media reach and growing a lead and buyer database through email and social media engagement channels
· Technically savvy, proficient in MS Office, CRM, and social media
· Extensive knowledge of all facets of the social space and a successful track record using Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
· Demonstrated ability to manage and execute multiple projects with minimal supervision
· Excellent attention to detail, high level of accuracy, and willingness to take initiative
· Strong interpersonal and active listening skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
· Strong analytical/problem solving and research skills
· Strong verbal and written communications skills
· A team mindset with a strong desire to contribute
· Experience working with a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, such as Oracle, Salesforce, Zoho or Hubspot
How To Apply
This position will be located in New Jersey. This is a phenomenal chance to enrich one’s career, humanity and our Planet at the same time. Join us! To apply, please send a cover letter and a resume to Careers@KnoWEwell.com.